Sunday, February 3, 2008

New Reporter Illustration



Dear blog,

This was almost on the cover for the Reporter for the body language issue, but the photo won out over my drawing. It's still going in the magazine, so whatever. He's finger spelling 'ZOMG' and all the animals are echoing that sentiment. I'm not sure exactly who took the picture, otherwise I'd give credit. All I can say for now is that they work for Reporter.

on a side note, blog, I saw There Will Be Blood today by myself and it was pretty good. I'd go again if you wanted to see it.

5 comments:

Matt said...

Greg. I like how you are slowly starting to add elements of photography to your work. It's a nice little evolving process you got going on.

Greg Caggiano said...

that was actually Jay's idea. Normally i don't do that.

Greg Caggiano said...

that was actually Jay's idea. Normally i don't do that.

Shalini said...

ZOMG!

Priscilla Benitez said...

Ryan Randolph took that photo.